BWT Physio has the expertise of a highly specialised physiotherapist in pelvic floor and pelvic pain conditions.
The service covers a variety of personal problems with discretion and is highly regarded in its field.
Conditions treated include:
- Women with Urinary or Faecal incontinence, including Pelvic floor weakness and dysfunction.
- Gentlemen with weak Pelvic floor and continence problems.
- Gynaecological and Menopausal problems – including Prolapse, loss of sensation of the pelvic floor muscles, including women pre and post operatively in relation to gynaecological, colorectal and bladder surgeries.
- Pregnant and post – natal women problems such as Pelvic Girdle Pain, Coccyx pain and Pelvic instability, including hypermobility, weak or dysfunctional Pelvic Floor Muscles, Recti (abdominal muscle) separation and weakness, postural changes in pregnancy.
- Chronic Complex Pelvic Pain. (which may include gynaecological, bladder, bowel and musculoskeletal – MSK- problems)
Other rarer conditions treated may be related to nerve injuries sustained during childbirth or surgery