Women and Men’s Health (Pelvic Floor and Pelvic Pain)
BWT Physio has the expertise of two specialists in pelvic floor and pelvic pain conditions. They cover a variety of personal problems with discretion and are highly regarded in their field - Debra Clarke & Nicole Tudor Williams
Conditions treated include:
- Women with Urinary or Faecal incontinence, including Pelvic floor weakness and Dysfunction.
- Gentlemen with weak Pelvic floor and continence problems.
- Gynaecological and Menopausal problems – including Prolapse, loss of sensation of the pelvic floor muscles, including women pre and post operatively in relation to gynaecological, colorectal and bladder surgeries.
- Pregnant and post - natal women with MSK problems, particularly Pelvic Girdle Pain, Coccyx pain and Pelvic instability, including hypermobility, weak or dysfunctional Pelvic Floor Muscles, Recti (abdominal muscle) separation and weakness, postural changes in pregnancy.
- Chronic Complex Pelvic Pain. (which may include gynaecological, bladder, bowel and musculoskeletal – MSK- problems)
- Sexual Dysfunction in all age groups, including Dysparuenia, (pain on intercourse), Vaginismus, resulting in fear of intercourse due to pain, Vulvodynia and Pudendal nerve pain.
- Other rarer conditions treated may be related to nerve injuries sustained during childbirth or surgery