The service covers a variety of personal problems with discretion and is highly regarded in its field.
Your problem may have it’s origin in your trunk muscles as they works as a canister of muscles to support not only the spine but the reproductive, urinary (bladder) and digestive organs (bowel). Here at BWT we can exclusively offer you a diagnostic ultrasound scan for you to visualise how your abdominal muscles are working – and monitor how you are able improve their function during your treatment plan.
The muscles are therefore important for spinal and bladder and bowel control. Injury to the back and pelvis, pregnancy or surgery to the abdomen can cause weakness and dysfunction to any of the above tissues. That’s why we have a dedicated team who specialise in the care of this area of the body.
Conditions treated include:
- Women with urinary, faecal leakage or incontinence, including pelvic floor weakness.
- Loss of sensation of the pelvic floor muscles, including pre and post operative symptoms in relation to gynaecological, colorectal and bladder surgeries.
- Pregnant and post – natal problems such as pelvic girdle pain, coccyx pain and pelvic instability.
- Hypermobility in pregnancy.
- Abdominal muscle (Recti) separation and weakness.
- Postural changes in pregnancy.
- Chronic Complex Pelvic Pain. (which may include gynaecological, bladder, bowel and musculoskeletal – MSK- problems)
- Mummy MOT for total reassurance and confidence in your body after you have given birth,
Other rarer conditions treated may be related to nerve injuries sustained during childbirth or surgery
Please do not hesitate to contact us in confidence by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling to speak to Debra, Nicky or Sam who will call you back to discuss your specific women’s health problem.