The BWT Dizzy Clinic aims to offer the first appointment within 48 hours following your enquiry.
Our Specialist vestibular physios will work with you to understand what you mean when you ‘ feel dizzy’, enabling a precise diagnosis and treatment plan that will help you recover from what is a really debilitating symptom.
After carrying out a thorough assessment to establish the underlying cause of your dizziness we will provide a customised vestibular treatment and rehabilitation programme.
Clear explanations of what is happening, and how you can manage your condition at home, will be given and, where necessary, regular reviews will be offered.
We have a high success rate in diagnosis and treatment of BPPV and falls prevention with experience in managing and treating the following conditions:-
- Vertigo, Dizziness & Unsteadiness
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Vestibular Migraine (migraine associated dizziness)
- Cervicogenic Dizziness (dizziness associated with neck problems)
- Dizziness due to Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis & Parkinson’s Disease. Etc
- Age-related balance problems
- Risk of falling
Call now on 01202 749514 to discuss your requirements