BWT Physio are both On – Site and Off – Site Service Providers
Your workforce are your biggest asset.
It’s not all about posture…….. pregnancy and babies, weekend sporting activities, road accidents and looking after elderly relatives can all impact on your employees health and well-being and their productivity.
We can help your business by providing assessment, diagnosis and treatment for all your employees either in their workplace or by virtual assessment and treatment plans.
If we are on site, minimum disruption to your colleagues is a major asset to your business, but in these post COVID-19 times virtual home assessments and treatments provide immediate assistance while Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessments can provide the answers for those struggling to adapt to new working practices.
Employer Benefits of physiotherapy provided by BWT physio:
- Reducing absence and increasing attendance.
- Increasing production and productivity for your business.
- Reduction & Preventing MSK related injuries.
- Facilitating a managed return to work if alternative or modified duties are required.
- Delivering a cost effective service for employers with consistent management information provided.
Director Debbie Martin is an experienced speaker and can arrange on- line well-being webinars for posture/stress/the importance of sleep and many other topics for your company’s own well-being programme.