We know how much it hurts!
Acute, Chronic, Complex, Referred Pain (Sciatica), you name it we can treat it.
Our therapists appreciate how back pain and sciatica interferes with your quality of life. We are interested in YOU and your pain, why you have developed symptoms and what we can do to not only treat but to prevent pain from coming back.
We will assess, advise and manage your treatment with a range of hands on manual treatment. We will also make sure you stay that way with the option of 1:1 Pilates – enhancing this by utilising diagnostic ultrasound imaging for your abdominal muscle wall – to ensure you are doing things right. We will also motivate you with strength and conditioning routines to practice at home and to give you confidence to return to your usual levels of activity.
Back pain can be caused by the joints, ligaments, muscles or nerves that are associated with your spinal health. Our physios and rehab therapists are specialists and will spend time listening and examining you, providing bespoke, detailed assessment and treatment plans.
We have a wealth of experience diagnosing and treating –
- Localised back pain
- Referred pain to the hip, groin, leg or buttock (including Sciatica, Piriformis Syndrome, ‘double crush’ syndromes)
- Pre or Post Natal back pain
- Prolapsed, herniated or ‘’Slipped” disc
- Facet joint pain or spondyloarthritis (Osteoarthritis of the vertebral facet joints)
- Postural problems – both static and dynamic
- Sport specific technique issues
- Back pain associated with hip osteoarthritis