ACUTE BACK OR NECK PAIN – SAME DAY APPOINTMENT AVAILABILITY
If needed we can refer on the day for an X-ray or MRI Scan at one of the local hospitals or to a specialist if required. These can be at affordable prices or redeemable with Health Insurance companies.
This is one of the most common problems we see at the practice. There is NO NEED to live in pain. With the right treatment advice it can be managed independently.
YOU CAN GET BACK TO WORK, SPORT and your DAILY ACTIVITIES SOON. WE ALSO OFFER SPECIALIST ADVICE AND INJURY TREATMENT FOR PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES AND SPORTS PEOPLE.
Examples of back conditions treated
- General back pain
- Leg/Buttock pain (Sciatica)
- Neck pain
- Post - surgery rehabilitation
- Bone stress injuries
- Pre and Post Natal pain
- Postural problems
- Prolapsed or “slipped” disc
NECK AND UPPER BACK PAIN
Some of the neck and upper back conditions treated at our Physio clinics in Bournemouth and Poole include:
- Cervical Radiculopathy (Trapped Nerve)
- Cervical Spondylosis (Neck Osteoarthritis)
- Migraines & Headaches
- Rib Dysfuctions
- Postural muscle imbalances.
What can you expect from an assessment and treatment at the clinics?
One of our specialist Chartered Physiotherapists will give you a thorough examination to identify the CAUSE of your problem.
We will give you a clear DIAGNOSIS and TREATMENT options tailored for you including advice aimed to PREVENT a reoccurrence of your pain.
Treatments may include:
- Manual therapy techniques including muscle energy treatment
- Spinal manipulation
- Myofascial release, massage
- Exercise provision (stretches, strength programs), correction of postural and movement dysfunction
- Pilates – individual tailored programmes or group classes
- Ergonomic advice including work place assessments
- Life- long spinal advice for prevention of problem