Our DSE Assessors are experienced, impartial and offer a full, unbiased assessment. We are able to arrange for a specifically trained Physiotherapist to visit you and your colleagues in your workplace who will assess everything about the way you sit, move and use your equipment during your working day. The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 are designed to protect the health of those who work with DSE.
Proactively managing your organisation’s DSE assessments with ‘Healthy Working’ and DSE assessments helps not only to ensure that your business meets the requirements of the regulations, but also benefits your business by:
- improving the health, wellbeing and morale of employees
- sustaining productivity as a result of reduced sickness absence
- minimising the likelihood of compensation claims for upper limb disorders (ULD)
- reducing administration costs
- encouraging positive behaviour and the adoption of DSE good practice
- contributing to an improved organisational safety culture