September 19, 2023
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED MSK PHYSIO?
DO YOU. . . . . .
- Want to work in a multi-disciplinary team where total patient care is the core of the company ethos?
- Do you want to be at the forefront of evidence based therapy, including R & D projects?
- Work alongside EIS and GB team physios?
BWT specialisms include: MSK, Diagnostic point of contact ultrasound (POCUS), Sports Injury, Neurology, Women’s Health and Vestibular Rehabilitation. Other specialist services are welcome to apply.
- BWT clinics are based in dedicated premises and within an elite tennis and health club facility, with full use of a gym and pool.
- Take advantage of living and working in an environment where your work – life balance is supported
BWT ARE SEEKING A HIGHLY SKILLED MSK PHYSIOTHERAPIST: Full time /Permanent Contract
Working to at least Band 6, with specialist skills in a particular field. Qualifications or experience in vestibular therapy or diagnostic MSK ultrasonography preferred. However, BWT are proud to develop talent, and have already funded training for 3 MSK ultrasonographers to qualify, with a fourth starting this September.
The successful candidate will join a team of highly skilled therapists and allied professionals, many of which work with international athletes.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR BWT PHYSIOTHERAPY
- Supported by a Practice Manager plus a clinically led management team for therapists
- Comprehensive induction support
- Private Health Cover after a qualifying period
- Regular appraisal and personal development plan
- Regular CPD training sessions
- Competitive employer pension
- Paid sick leave
- Mileage allowance
- Social events
- Staff well-being support
Please send your CV with a covering letter to the Practice Manager email@example.com