BWT was founded in 1987 by Vicki Rafferty (Burrows), Linda Whike, Debra Martin (Todd) joined from her clinic in South Africa by Christine Hopley. Each Director studied at one of the top 4 London teaching hospitals – King’s, St.Thomas’, Guy’s and St.Mary’s respectively. They share a joint belief and passion for the provision of a high-quality service covering all aspects of treatment for the body.
Now a leading team of Physiotherapists in the South. We consider the individual needs of our patients and profile match them to the right expert.
We continually invest in our team so that they have the best knowledge to invest in you. Our team includes
- Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioners,
- Specialised Neurological Therapists,
- Diagnostic Injury (MSK) Ultrasonography,
- Specialised Sports and Rehabilitation Therapists,
- Physiotherapist Pilates Instructors and
- Massage Therapists.
Allied professionals include Acupuncture – Podiatry – Women & Men’s Health Specialists