BWT was founded in 1987 by Vicki Rafferty (Burrows), Linda Whike, Debra Martin (Todd) joined from her clinic in South Africa by Christine Hopley.
Each Director studied at one of the top 4 London teaching hospitals – King’s, St.Thomas’, Guy’s and St.Mary’s respectively. They share a joint belief and passion for the provision of a high-quality service tailored to YOU.
- Established for over 30 years BWT physio has gained a reputation for effective and professional services. We consider the individual needs of our patients and profile match them to the right expert.
- Specialisms are available across many fields from back pain to migraine, stroke to pregnancy, sports injuries to balance and falls prevention. The core of the business is the relationship with patients. Looking at the bigger picture in returning you to full function, liaising closely with medical colleagues and allied professionals whenever needed.
- We are involved in Research and Development Programmes to continuously push the boundaries of our knowledge. Physio led Diagnostic Ultrasound Scanning enhances our ability to diagnose and manage your condition.
- We continually invest in our team with attendance at national courses and conferences, we communicate closely with local and national consultants to keep us abreast of the latest medical advances, we lecture and give presentations – all so that we then have the best knowledge to invest in you.
Our team includes:
- Advanced Level Physiotherapy Practitioners,
- Specialised Neurological Therapists,
- Diagnostic Injury (MSK) Ultrasonography,
- Specialised Sports and Rehabilitation Therapists,
- Mummy MOT and Pink Ribbon Physiotherapists
- Physiotherapist – Clinical Pilates Instructors
- Massage Therapists.